Grades 1-8 Summer Camp
Bring your child to Camp at the Templeton Tennis Ranch to enjoy learning to play Tennis and Pickleball. Your child will learn these life-long sports from a USPTA pro and experienced pickleball coach. Each week will include over 12 hours of instruction and your child's progress will be tracked. A snack and a meal will be provided. They may participate in fun activities which include our Fairy Trail, ping-pong, badminton, water and tag games, and relay races. There will be a unique craft activity each day.
- Bring a sibling or buddy to receive a 10% discount for each participant (no limit)
- FREE junior racket with 3 weeks of camp sign up ($90 value)
- FREE Fall Jr. Clinic with every week of camp sign-up (no limit)
- FREE Initiation fee if camper becomes a Jr. member within 30 days of camp sign-up ($100 value)
Dates: Starting June 13th every week through August 19th
Young Guns: Ages: 7-12
Time: 9am - 1pm, Monday-Friday - $285
Racketeers: Ages: 13-17
Time: 9am - 1:30pm, Monday-Friday - $285
*call us at 805-434-9605 to find out more about our camps
High School Off-season Summer Training
Come for high performance tennis training with Svetlana Krivencheva, our world pro, who challenges you to compete under pressure, improve tactics and strategy, and increase your mental toughness. This includes 10 hours per week of intensive training. After the clinic, come eat pizza around our new fire-pit and enjoy some music in the tent. You can then play pong games, nightminton, giant Jenga, connect 4, Yahtzee, Ladder-ball, and Corn-hole.
Time: 6:30pm - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday - $235
- FREE Initiation Fee if student becomes a member within 30 days of Training sign-up ($100 value)