We are very proud of our clubhouse and its relaxing atmosphere with its soaring ceilings, large skylights and cheerful wall colors.
- Racket stringing is available for members and non-members.
- Our Hawaiian themed Lounge with cozy seating has a large screen television and you can help yourself to a free cup of coffee or a glass of infused water.
- The clubhouse's viewing deck overlooks distant vineyards and three of our world class tennis courts.
- The tennis and pickleball courts are built with post tension concrete to prevent cracking.
- The courts have LED low-energy lighting which encourages night time play.
- We also have showers and spacious locker rooms.
- We have a drinking fountain that informs you of how many plastic bottles you conserve by filling your personal water bottle from the fountain.
- A complimentary coffee and tea bar is located at the end of a hall lined with huge 3 foot by 4 foot framed canvas prints of famous tennis players from decades past to present.
- Courtside cabanas and benches provide a place to rest and keep your gear.
- Take a hike on our nature trail that is almost a third of a mile long.
- Enjoy a game of Bocce ball on our special crushed oyster shell covered court.
- Test your skill at throwing horseshoes in our horseshoe pit.